LEGO * ART * CRAFTS
TUESDAY CLUBS: February 5 February 12 February 19 February 26
THURSDAY CLUBS: February 7 February 14 February 21 February 28
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR THE AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS IS NOW CLOSED. FOR LATE REGISTRATIONS, PLEASE TEXT OR CALL OUR AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS CHAIR, STEPHANIE CHRISTIANO, AT 732-600-2837 .
6TH AND 7TH GRADE STUDENT VOLUNTEERS ARE STILL NEEDED. PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER
- For club descriptions and additional information see the After School Clubs Information Packet .
- Complete enrollment online only by registering below for each individual child in your family.
- Payment and payment form must be sent in before January 29th to be able to participate. Make check payable to Saint James School . Send in an envelope marked “Clubs” to the Business Office.
- Clubs fill up early and sizes are limited so sign up online and send in payment as soon as possible, but no later than the deadline of Tuesday, January 29th . Enrollment is given on a first -come, first-served basis. Payment is due by January 29th. If you sign up for a club and payment is not received, your child may not be able to participate.
- Your child’s enrollment in a club is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation notification. If you do not receive notification prior to the start of the club, please contact us directly. Club participants can attend only on their chosen day (Tuesday or Thursday).
- On the days that the clubs are held, club participants will go directly to the cafeteria at dismissal. Please send your child to school with an extra snack and a Change of Dismissal note indicating that they will go to “Clubs” and be picked up at 3:30pm in the cafeteria. A Change of Dismissal note must be completed for each day your child attends a club.
We are in need of student volunteers! 6th - 7th graders can earn community service hours. Please contact Stephanie Christiano at 732-600-2837 or sign up below and you will contacted.
Any questions about a specific club please contact Stephanie Christiano at email@example.com or 732-600-2837.
Any problems using the sign-up form below, please contact Susan Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list only one student's name per slot and include the homeroom in the notes field.
|I can help every Tuesday||I can help every Thursday|
|Student volunteers (grades 6-7) are needed to assist with children during clubs each day. Volunteers will receive community service hours. Limit of 12 volunteers per day.||