Cashless Cafeteria System
Saint James Elementary School has a cashless system for the cafeteria. Meals Plus is our Point of Sale and K12 Payment Center is our online payment access.
Cash is not accepted in the school cafeteria.
For Account Set-Up:
- Go to www.k12paymentcenter.com for account set up. Click “Register Now” to create an account. Saint James Elementary School is registered with Red Bank Catholic High School so please select Red Bank Catholic High School from the drop-down lists of schools, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s Student ID number. If you do not have your child's Student ID number they will be mailed home with the teacher letters in August.
- If you are going to make purchases in the cafeteria, register for your account immediately.
- Please call the Saint James Elementary School Business Office at 732-741-3363 if you have any questions.
New K12 Online Payment Website Facts
- Make payments for purchases online securely using your credit or debit card
- Have more than one child in Saint James or Red Bank Catholic? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment and only one transaction fee!
- You get quick and easy access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- With the Premium Membership you will have the ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- check your child’s meal account balance
- get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money”
- Set up monthly or weekly recurring payments
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child’s school
- The website is a secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
What is my child’s Student Number?
The Student Number is a unique number assigned to each child by Saint James Elementary School. Please contact the Business Office if you do not know what number to use.
How long does it take for the payment to show at my student’s school?
Generally, all lunch payments are applied within 24 hours.
What if I forgot my username or password?
Click on “Forgot Login Info?” on the K12 Payment Center login screen. Submit your registered e-mail address and they will send you a return e-mail with your information.
What if I can’t remember what e-mail address I used or it is no longer available?
Contact the school Business Office and they will be able to assist you.
What does this service cost to Families?
The cost depends on the level of service (Premium or Basic) that you select. Basic membership is free to register, but will charge a $1.95 convenience fee for each deposit you make with your charge or debit card. Premium membership is a $10.00 Lifetime Registration fee per family which includes all children enrolled at Saint James or Red Bank Catholic. Premium membership also charges the $1.95 fee per deposit.
Why are there fees for this service?
The fees cover the cost of maintaining the secure website and the fees that are charged to K12 for processing credit card payments.
How do I know it is safe to enter my credit card information on K12PaymentCenter?
K12Payment Center has 128 Bit Encryption provided by Thawte. Thawte is the most secure trusted name in online shopping. All information submitted is protected by our secure server, which automatically encrypts your personal information so that it cannot be read while traveling over the internet.
How do I setup a low balance notification?
Go to manage profile and enter the low balance amount. Check Send Notifications. You will receive an e-mail when the balance drops below the amount you set. (You must have Premium service to use this feature.)
How do I find out what my student has been buying for lunch?
On your home page, click on Meal History next to the student’s name. (You must have Premium Service to use this feature.)
How do I get a refund? My student is no longer enrolled at Saint James Elementary School or has graduated?
All funds at the end of the year will be rolled over for the next academic year. Funds can be on your account for all the years your child is enrolled. At the end of your child’s 8 th grade year Saint James Elementary School will refund any balances you request over $5.00. Please contact the Business Office for a refund.