The Parent Portal ( https://parents.dioceseoftrenton.org ) is a web-based communication program that allows parents secure internet access to real-time assignment grades, attendance and report cards. Web access to the Parent Portal is completely secure. Access is set up for individual families, and your access is limited to your child's records only.
The Parent Portal will open on Tuesday, September 18th, at 4:30pm. Please be on the look-out for an email around that time from the Diocese with your temporary password for the new school year. These temporary passwords are only good for a limited time so once you receive the email please ensure to log on to set a new password.
1. Only NEW ACCOUNTS will receive an email from the Diocese with a new logon
2. All other accounts will receive an email indicating the portal is open - this year you should be able to access your account using your sign on and password from last year
3. After the portal is open - for forgotten passwords - please click on the "Forgot Password" link - a temporary password will be emailed to you
4. If you get locked out after 5 unsuccessful attempts to sign on please email Mrs. Portela ( email@example.com ). She will put in a request to the Diocese help desk. It can take up to 48 hours for the Diocese to email you a new password.
5. Parent Portal will close as follows for report card processing:
- Trimester 1: Nov 30 - Dec 7 re-opens after 3pm
- Trimester 2: Mar 8 - Mar 15 re-opens after 3pm
- Trimester 3: TBD
6. As a reminder, Saint James has transitioned to paperless report cards. It is recommended that you sign on to your Parent Portal once it re-opens on the 18th to ensure you have access and will be able to then view report cards at the end of each trimester.
7. Parent Access is for all grades K-8
8. K - 2nd grade can view Attendance and Report Cards
9. 3rd - 8th grade can view Attendance, Gradebooks, and Report Cards